Screening for the top window replacement contractors in your area? Well, it’s no secret that the best way to get familiar with a company is through online reviews. When looking for hired help, whether you’re looking for a contractor or a doors installation company, it’s vital that you see as many online reviews as possible in order to get a better understanding of who you’re working with.
Our friends at Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas City share some best practices in reading online feedback.
1. Search comparisons. For instance, you’re reading online reviews about a contractor, search another contractor to see how they fare in the same area.
2. A lot of reviews. Having tons of reviews shows that many people are using this service and have a lot to say about the contractor in question. The more reviews a company has, the more likely it’s legitimate, honest and reliable. You definitely want to gravitate towards companies with large amounts of reviews.
3. Bad or no reviews. Conversely, you should stay away from companies that have little to no reviews. Seeing just a handful of reviews or none at all should raise a huge red flag that something is wrong.
Also, reviews that reflect poorly on a company are the ones you need to see the most.
4. Negative feedback can be positive. It’s important to pay more attention to organizations that are able to respond to bad reviews in a positive and professional manner, as those are the ones more likely to bounce back from such. So, never completely turn a blind eye on these negative commentary.
5. No online presence. In this day and age, having online reviews is vital to establishing a good connection and rapport with your clientele. So, if you can’t find a single review for a certain contractor, don’t hire them.
Renewal by Andersen works with the top window replacement contractors in the country. Also, Renewal by Andersen has a full line of top quality replacement windows, including all major types of doors, such as sliding doors.
At Renewal by Andersen, we give importance not only to the quality of our products but to the quality of our services as well
To learn more about our window replacement or door replacement options, including French doors, call us at (888) 908-3332 to set up your free in-home consultation. Our experts are more than ready to aid you in any type of project. We serve homeowners in Olathe.