Events Marketing Manager
Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City and Central Missouri is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Join us on our quest to drive change and innovation inspired by customer needs. We are seeking an experienced Event Marketing Manager to fuel our continued growth on our Kansas City Team through local lead generation.
The purpose of this position is to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the following marketing tactics: Events/Shows, the use of the Local Showroom, Corporate Partnerships, Business Partnerships, Referrals, Community Groups and more. The Marketing and Events Manager is responsible to manage and execute local marketing efforts which include events such as Home Shows, Outdoor Fairs/Festivals, Business Expos, and Showroom Sales/Open Houses and Retail while managing to a set budget.
- Communicates with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City and Central Missouri to Home Show producers, the public, and other external sources with the intent of finding the best venues where they can generate qualified leads and appointments.
- Develops and executes an annual events & sponsorship marketing plan; recommends strategy and assists General Manager and the Marketing Manager in setting objectives for each event on an annual basis.
- Creates annual budget with the sole purpose of generating qualified leads and appointments in the most cost effective lead generation tools.
- Available to work remotely or on-site at least 40 weekends out of the year which provides for a flexible work schedule.
- Manages and helps staff events, including scheduling in-home appointments and conducting product demonstrations, as required.
- Administers participation in events and sponsorships based on established objectives, including on-site administration, resource supervision, and other implementation details.
- Recruits, hires, trains and manages additional part-time promoters through low cost recruiting tools.
- Evaluates the success of current and past participation and recommends a course of action for future participation.
- Negotiates with event producers and outside vendors to procure space and to obtain the best value for the company investment.
- Identifies appropriate displays and support materials for each event and works with the location’s designated party responsible for delivery and set-up to ensure that installation of displays is performed on time and within budget and meet all codes and safety requirements.
- Supports local General Manager, Sales Team and Showroom Staff to identify and maximize local marketing opportunities.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person on local venues and events where Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City and Central Missouri’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Develops relationships and implements corporate Marketing programs with local corporations, local community organizations, and local businesses to maximize exposure of the brand.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Captures and shares best practices from events/marketing activities by maintaining relationships with other Retail Marketing Planners and Affiliate Event Marketing Managers nationwide.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Requires 2 to 3 years of experience in planning events
- Requires weekend work
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of events, sponsorships & local programs
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED TO MEET PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Results orientation
- Flexibility — includes weekend work
- Basic business and customer knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Assessment and evaluation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Job – Marketing
Primary Location – United States- Lenexa, Kansas
Our homeowners value integrity and quality. If you share these values and your goal is to use your talents to insure customer delight, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City and Central Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.