You’ll have to consider a few things when investing in door replacement. These include: learning the things to expect during this project; choosing a lovely, durable door material; and selecting the door style that best fits your home and budget. Most importantly, you’ll also need to consider a dependable door installer for the job.
Every home improvement project, even something as straightforward as door installation in Olathe, relies heavily on your choice of contractors. For this reason, you should be sure to hire one that can provide a smooth and worry-free experience. Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas City, your premier door and window company, shares the essential things you should look for a door installer.
1. High-End Door Products — A dependable door installer should also understand the door product to ensure a successful installation. That’s why it’s important to hire one who carries their own brand of replacement doors. Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City, for instance, is your regional representative of the Renewal by Andersen brand. We are factory-trained and fully certified in the installation and design of this brand’s quality sliding and French doors in Olathe. We have all the know-how on our door selection and can help you choose the unit that best suits your home’s look and specific needs.
2. Professional Results — You’ll want a door installer who’s an expert at his job. This means hiring one who can properly measure your replacement door and install it in a timely and efficient manner. A reliable door installer won’t need to visit your home again because he’s made mistakes with the initial installation. When you turn to Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City for your door replacement, we’ll make sure that the project runs smoothly from start to finish.
3. Strong Warranty — A reliable door installer should be able to protect both you and your investment from product defects and sloppy workmanship. For greater ease of mind, Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City will cover your new Olathe sliding doors and French doors with:
1. 20-year limited warranty on glass
2. Two-year limited warranty on installation
3. 10-year limited warranty on other components
Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City can be that professional door installer you need. With our expert crew and high-quality selection, we’ll make sure your new doors can maximize your home’s beauty, comfort, and energy efficiency. Fill out our form today for a free estimate.