This spring, many homeowners are starting on their maintenance tasks. Our homes, especially our windows, essentially need a tune-up after the long winter. On top of protection and the other usual functions of your windows, they also have a lot to offer in terms of energy savings, and comfort. It’s important to keep your windows in good shape—to gear up for the coming seasons.
When doing your home upkeep, make sure you check your entire window—the frame, hardware, and glass components—for any damage. If you notice that your windows need an upgrade, don’t hesitate to turn to us, your experts in home improvement in Kansas City, Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas City.
We use windows that have High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass. Here’s why we highly recommend them:
• Our High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun glass is the most energy-efficient glass on the market, which, compared to ordinary glass, saves up to 70% energy in summer.
• Our windows with High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun glass have the highest energy efficiency rating during cold weather.
• Our High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun glass also blocks a significant amount of harmful UV rays (95%). This means greater protection for your furniture, carpets, and wall covers.
• High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun glass, combined with frames made of our exclusive composite material, Fibrex®, offers superior thermal insulating properties, which enhances the overall comfort of your home.
• Our windows have advanced glass technology that don’t just provide energy efficiency, but an effective sound barrier as well.
• Our windows are 14% more energy-efficient based on the strictest ENERGY STAR standards.
All of our windows have top-of-the-line materials that can improve the overall condition of your home. From the window’s frame to its glass components, we want to make sure you get your money’s worth. Additionally, our factory-trained Kansas City doors and windows experts are qualified to do various installations, including door replacements.
If you have old, drafty windows, don’t hesitate to have them replaced. To know more about our services, just call us today at (913) 956-0887. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you right away.