Proximity Marketing Manager
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Join us on our quest to drive change and innovation inspired by customer needs. We are seeking an experienced Proximity Marketing Manager to fuel our continued growth on our Kansas City Team through local lead generation.
Base ~ Benefits ~ Generous Bonuses
- The purpose of this position is to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.
- Meeting preferably exceeding results within budget and policy guidelines
- Manages a team of Proximity Marketing Managers (Canvassing Team Leads) with a direct hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Recruits, hires, train Proximity Marketing Managers through cost effective recruiting tools including partnering with temporary agencies when appropriate.
- Create and develop the culture of the local team, through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques.
- High School diploma, College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Requires 3+ years of experience in management experience in canvassing / face to face marketing.
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background check