Here at Renewal by Andersen® of Kansas City, we provide our clients with an array of options for residential windows in Independence MO. We believe that each decision for your home should be made carefully. Take into account beauty, functionality, durability, and energy efficiency.
For you to be able to make the most informed decision, we listed some window options to serve as your guide:
- Double-hung windows are perfect for homeowners who have a penchant for classic home styles.
- Casement windows are easy to maneuver as they open in either direction. Furthermore, these windows are perfect for small spaces like the bathroom and kitchen.
- Awning windows are similar to casement windows. However, this kind opens at the bottom in an outward manner. These are easy to clean. Their design prevents rainwater from seeping through your home.
- Bay and bow windows are perfect for adding space into rooms—for example, an extra seating area or storage area. This can be helpful when it comes to increasing your property value and your energy efficiency efforts. To distinguish the two, bay windows are practically linear and are composed of four or more window panels. Bow windows, on the other hand, are composed of three or more windows and have an arch form.
- Picture windows offer a bigger view of the scenery outside your home, thanks to its wide space for glass. If you want to let in the landscape of Kansas to beautify your home, this is a good choice.
- Sliding windows, despite their complex look, give you easy maneuvering with their gliding tracks.
RbA windows are composed of two patented components: frames made of the Fibrex® composite material and High-Performance™ Low-E4 glass panes. Both offer optimum durability and superior energy efficiency to keep your home comfortable.
From double hung windows in Independence MO to picture windows, we at Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City have it all for you. For stylish, functional, and energy-efficient windows, contact us today.