Window installation can be a complicated process, but hiring the right company to do the job can be a great help. If you’re planning to install replacement windows in Kansas City, weigh carefully which contractor can do the job the best.
Proper installation matters because this will allow your windows to operate well, provide insulation, and help keep your family safe from the weather. As such, Renewal by Andersen® has developed a process of installing windows to provide you with a hassle-free experience:
- Factory-trained professionals take the custom measurements to ensure that you’re getting new windows that will fit your needs and tastes.
- Our crew arrives in one of our revolutionary contracting trucks fully equipped with the necessary equipment and materials to do the job properly.
- We begin the job by preparing your home for construction as to prevent any accidents or damage to your property. Our craftsmen even wear special boots so they won’t track mud or dirt into your home.
- Our craftsmen then begin to take out the old windows.
- Because of the custom measurements taken before any work begins, the actual installation process becomes much simpler to do. We can then fit the new windows directly into the open area.
- When new windows are installed, there will be a small gap between the new windows and the frame of the house. Our craftsmen will fill this gap with special insulating foam to ensure your house is weather-proofed and insulated. Furthermore, since this foam isn’t exactly appealing to look at, our craftsmen are going to cover it with a trim that matches the color of your windows.
- After all of that, we can proceed with cleaning, getting rid of those old windows, and clearing up any mess that we might have made.
With this process, if you’re convinced that Renewal by Andersen is the Kansas City window contractor that can help you with window installation, give us a call today!