The 2014 Renewal by Andersen Black Friday Promotion (the “Promotion”)*
• To participate: Book an appointment with a Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City sales representative over Black Friday weekend (8:00 a.m. CST on 11/24/2014 – 8:00 p.m. CST on 12/1/2014) and make a qualifying purchase by 12/13/2014. Appointments may occur over the Black Friday weekend or may be placed over the Black Friday weekend, with the actual appointment and qualifying purchase occurring by 12/13/2014 (“Qualified Sales Period”). If it snows 2.5 inches or more in Kansas City, KS on Christmas Eve, your qualifying windows are free. The amount of qualifying snow for you depends on the snowfall in the market in which you live.
• All sales are final. If it does not snow in your area, all contracts are still valid and no reimbursements for windows will be made by Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City.
• The amount refunded will be the amount actually spent by the participant on the qualifying purchase (or otherwise financed as set forth below).
• The Promotion is being offered in the following locations: Kansas City, KS, (the “market”).
• All Andersen employees, including employees of Renewal by Andersen and any of its affiliates, and customers of independent retailers, and any member of an employee’s household or residence are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
• Snow accumulation will be measured at the Official National Weather Service station in each participating market, the Official NWS in each market are the following airport: Kansas City International Airport. The snowfall total will be measured for the entire day of 12/24/2014 up until 11:59PM. Renewal by Andersen will confirm the snow accumulation in each market within 7 days of 12/24/2014.
• If eligible for free windows (via this reimbursement Promotion), recipient will receive a winner’s packet, within 14 days at the end of the Promotion, 12/24/14, containing: certificate acknowledging free windows/doors, claim form with directions on how to claim, W9, and postage paid envelope to return required documents.
• Qualified sales are those that have 1) an appointment scheduled within the qualified sales period, 2) purchased before 12/13/14 and 3) have a qualified down payment. Qualified down payments are either percentage of contract paid with Cash/Check/Credit Card or an approval number from a Renewal by Andersen consumer financing company. Pre‐Qualified approvals will need final approval from consumer financing source by the 12/13/14.
• Refunds based on the Promotion will only be made to persons with qualifying sales. Refunds of any deposits paid will be sent to the recipient within 60 days after receiving claim form and required paperwork. Refunds will be made via check. Recipients who use a Renewal by Andersen consumer financing program will receive a check for the total amount financed on their contract and recipient will be responsible for paying off any credit balance directly to the finance company.
• Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period are not eligible. This includes add‐ons to existing purchases.
• Promotion is limited to one reimbursement per household.
• Renewal by Andersen reserves the right to change the rules, conditions, benefits, or rewards pertaining to the Promotion, or terminate the program, in whole or in part, at any time and at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
• Recipients are responsible for all applicable taxes. Recipient is responsible for returning required tax documents no later than 45 days after end of promotion.
• Sponsor will provide a W9 to any consumers that are provided a refund via the Promotion.
• The Promotion is open to individuals at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, who are legal residents of Kansas who satisfy all other eligibility requirements contained herein or applicable by law.
• By accepting any reimbursement, recipients agree to Sponsor and its designees’ use of the recipients’ name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without territorial restriction, without compensation and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing, and to execute specific consent if asked by Sponsor to do so.
• All interpretations of program terms and conditions will be at the sole discretion of Renewal by Andersen. All decisions of Sponsor relating to this Promotion shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters relating thereto.
• By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Andersen Corporation, and their respective affiliates, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all injury, death, loss or liability, including tax liability or damages of any kind, in connection with the operation of the Promotion, or arising from participant’s participation in this Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
• By participating in this Promotion, each participant 1) agrees to be bound by these Promotion terms 2) agrees that the decisions of Andersen Corporation are final and binding and 3) warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
• All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms, or any rights and obligations of the participants and Sponsor relating to the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations are further incorporated herein.
• Each participant, by participating in the Promotion, releases, holds harmless, covenants not to sue and forever discharges Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, and any of their employees, officers, agents, affiliates, assigns and successors‐in‐interest from, against and as to any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to acts or omissions arising from or relating to (1) the participant’s breach of any representation or warranty made in connection with the Promotion; and (2) the participant’s award, acceptance, use or misuse of the refund issued pursuant to the Promotion.
• By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in any way related to the Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Kansas City, KS. Without limiting the scope of any legal release provided herein, under no circumstance shall any entrant be permitted to seek or obtain and, by participating in the Promotion, each entrant waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out‐of‐pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
• Sponsor reserves the right to (i) permanently disqualify from this and/or any other promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these terms; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or may impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Promotion.
• The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• SPONSOR: Renewal by Andersen of Kansas City
7220 W. Frontage Rd.
Merriam, KS. 66203
“Renewal by Andersen” and the Renewal by Andersen logo are registered trademarks of Andersen Corporation.
©2014 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.